Btangor In News

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gothic SubCulture


I saw an article in one of my fav magazine that attracts my attention for it's title "GOTHIC". I think that whoever read this blog will thinking about some of ancient infrastructures in their head. Me too. I thought in that way too. But, truly is, this "GOTHIC" is a new subculture that has been pestified in our youngsters life style. In the article, the writer said that he was surprised with this weird fashion kids (all of them using black cloths, some British 'hat', weird umbrella, and maybe some of them wearing corset). They said to him that they were proud wearing and show it to peoples around. What'd they thinking of??

Worried? Yeah, for any parents in Malaysia will surely worried about this subculture gonna deprave their most precious treasure, their children especially teenager sons & daughters. I hope this subculture will not going to penetrate into any teenagers around Bintangor. SO far, I didn't see any of youngsters dressing like GOTHIC do.

For any additional information about GOTHIC @ Goth
click here

*wanna patch some pics from the mag, BUT afraid of it's copyright ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home