Btangor In News

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tragedy

About 2 days ago, on my way to my workplace, i saw many cars, SUV and lorries at side of the road. From far, i saw that at the back of one of the lorries, some kind of cloth, white cream in color laying there. I' kept guessing in my thought what's is going on... Until i'd passing by them and i'd realise that was a funeral ceremony for the chinese. I saw many peoples gathering around and gave their last respect for the deceased family.

And this ceremony kept reminded me about one tragedy happened in Bintangor about 2 weeks ago. One of electricians for an air-con shop was dead caused by electric. The story is he and his brother were working, setting up an air-con at somebody's house. Most of the time, they are doing their routine tasks. Until they are doing some wiring to the air-con. And i've heard from Tauke, he said the tragedy begins when his brother was switching on the main switch while he was still kept doing wiring up there. ZAP! the guy got electricuted! and dead on the spot.

The tauke got angry to this guy for his stupidity. I think he must be really regret of what was he done to his own brother.

* switch it on without asking? BAD DECISION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home