Btangor In News

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Some news from C-bu

Before celebrating our national day next Thursday, i saw many groups of men and women were marching around Wisma Sanyan this evening lol. I'd appreciate their national spirits in them, i'd salute them. Some of the parking lots were being used for some displays and shows. I'm guarantee its gonna be a fun day.

Today, is a very nice including Bintangor. A sunny day. Well, i don't have much things to do today.. just accompanied my dad to send an English man to Sibu Airport.

All of Bintangorians here now busy'ing' themselves during evening playing badminton. It seems that all of them enjoying it. I hope this'll encourage others to exercise a bit to keep healthy. I hope they have another activities to make them exercise their body.


* still wondering how do i display the flags to my car... ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home